About the client and product 🚀
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Platform Engineer to join a new project for one of our investment banking partner. Our team is responsible for creating and maintaining a stable data platform which thousands of users use every day.
What will you do? 💻
- Providing expert engineering support around the platform;
- You’ll ensure that servers remain performant, deviations are found and fixed, servers align with standards, and manual work is automated;
- You’ll be responsible as part of the team to deliver high standard, automated, robust solutions, work on complex problems;
- Help the team grow in the right direction to ensure that thousands of users can safely self-serve their data analytics needs every day.
What will you need 💪
- BSc, MSc or higher level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge;
- Experience as Systems Administrator /Platform Administrator/SRE/DataOps/Platform Engineering of at least 4 years around data platforms;
- Proficience in Python;
- You have at least general understanding of data, database, bigdata, networking, monitoring/observability and security concepts and domains;
- Passion to continuously improve the test way of working.
Preferred Qualifications 👍
- You have stong experience at least 1 scripting language;
- Experience with containerized data scenarios;
- Observability experience in data platforms;
- FinOPS basics or above;
- DataIKU experience;
- Snowflake experience.
Why should you join 🤸
🥷 BlackBelt team - You can join a cool and professional team, where everyone has a BlackBelt in technology
🧠 Development - We are supporting your growth with trainings and certifications
👣 Diversity - You can switch between projects and Delivery Units
🛋️ Flexibility - If you enjoy home office, then you can still enjoy your couch after Covid
🧡 Support - We are a caring organisation, if you face difficulties you can always count on us